- Take a sip every time Dean says “Sammy” (This alone could get you drunk in some episodes)
- Likewise, take a sip every time Sam shouts “DEAN!!!!!”
- Have a sip whenever Sam or Dean does. Make it a gulp if Bobby or John does.
- Take 2 sips whenever holy water is used
- Take 2 sips whenever Dean refers to his car as his baby/some other form of endearment.
- Whenever there’s a bottle of hot sauce, put some in your drink (Beware the mystery spot)
- Take 3 sips when Dean is called “A good little soldier” – make it 3 gulps if he calls himself that.
- Take a gulp every time there is a rack focus involving a gun. Chug your drink if it’s the Colt (note that this gun does not appear until episode 20)
- Take 2 gulps whenever Bobby spikes someone’s drink with holy water. In fact, take a shot whenever Bobby appears.
- Have 3 gulps when Sam or Dean is tied up – then high five your friends
- Finish your drink when bones are burned
- Whenever a Winchester dies, finish your drink. If they come back from the dead, have a shot. If it’s a cliffhanger – too bad.
- Take a shot if Sam or Dean appears less than fully clothed ;)
- Take 3 sips if there’s an exorcism. Chug your drink if someone other than Sam does it.
- Take 3 sips whenever someone thinks Sam and Dean are a couple.
- Finish everything in the liquor cabinet if they actually are
Whenever someone (correctly) guesses a plot twist, put holy water in their drink. If it was a spoiler, try to exorcise them. If it works, you win ^_^